I'm Talking To Myself but I Don't Mind You Reading

Testing keyboard 1, 2, 3. Cobaan papan kekunci satu dua. It’s been a while (a long while actually) since the last time I wrote something on this blog. Not that I don’t have anything to talk about but I can’t find any reason why I should tell others about it. Sharing problems doesn’t necessarily lessen the burden you’re carrying coz some people just won’t understand and some of them don’t even care. I did write 2 or 3 ‘something’ but then I decided to delete it. I don’t know why but I just felt that posting it wasn’t the best decision.

In this modern day, internet and cell phones are two most popular things among people especially teenagers. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not gonna write an essay about advantages and disadvantages of internet whatsoever. Besides, if I was told to do so, 2 paragraphs would already be an incredible achievement for me. From what I could see is that most of us have different personalities between ourselves in the outside world and us on the internet. Some shy, mute and nerdy kid in the outside world could be a sweet-mouthed Romeo on the internet, a devil could act like an angel on the internet and so on. I’m not referring this specifically to anyone (how could I when sometimes I feel like I’m referring this to myself). Is that some kind of hypocrisy? Yes (and no) I guess.

Well that may not be a problem coz everyone has their own reason to be so. Maybe the shy, mute and nerdy kid feels that only through the internet he/she could be friends with others coz in the outside world, people make them feel like they’re a statue of poverty. Plus, some guys who rarely talk to gurlz suddenly become so friendly or near-to-Casanova kind of person coz when he chats with gurlz on the internet he doesn’t have to feel like someone with no manners just because he doesn’t wanna look into some gurl’s eyes while talking to her. Maybe he rarely talk to gurlz in the outside world because he’ll have to look at their faces if he do so. Maybe. But undeniably there are some bunch of losers who are furiously shy in the outside world but pathetically shameless on the net.

That still might not be a problem. But what about some not-so-good people who act like they’re perfect. Again I’m stressing out that I’m not referring this specifically to anyone but there are some people out there (or maybe me myself or some of you who are reading this) that act so noble on the net. Facebook status: “Alhamdulillah,  Ramadhan tahun ni aku tiap2 malam bangun tahajud” or “Sepanjang bulan Ramadhan aku tak online facebook langsung”. Why is it necessary for us to post that kind of status on facebook or whatever kind of social websites? If we know, He knows and ‘both of them’ know, isn’t that enough? Why do we have to announce it and face the risk of doing all those good deeds for nothing?

Even worse, some of us post quite a number of hadiths in our blog. Agreed, posting hadiths on our blog as a trusted proof of some of the points we’re trying to stress out is good. But do we really know whether the hadith is sahih or not? Or do we simply google them without making any research? Do we know how terrible it is to spread something that is not from him (PBUH) yet claiming it is from him? Some people might not agree with what I'm trying to say. Well, I may be wrong coz i'm not a perfect person. So, you could refer to someone who knows better than me. In fact, you should have referred earlier before you posted those hadiths.

Sometimes it is just better to be quiet rather than talking nonsense or spreading lies or saying something that might hurt others or something that we don’t even know whether it is true or not. Think before you choose your words. Words can kill. Bear this in mind, you can never please everyone even if you try. But if u please Him, He’ll make sure everyone are pleased with you. And we don't have to act good because He knows very well what kind of person we really are.

6 echoes:

dah bangun ! :P

anyway, perenggan 1, 2, 3 reallt hit me back. kena balik. but wow enuf. serius.
btw, mcm ye. aku cm pemalu skit kat lua en en. haha

 

alhamdulillahillazi ahyana ba'da ma amatana wa ilaihin nusyur!

err...no offence ok.
samolah kite

 

BETUL BETUL BETUL.

Nak comment panjang but... self-explanatory kot.

Diam-diam ubi berisi blog ni.

Thats all I can say.

Salam wbt.

 

agreed
we should be very particular when it comes to spreading any news or knowledge

fb is more than a social networking
sharing our activity or every single personal thing
for me, it do have a big role on moulding ppl's mind

so lets use it fully
it wont be useless if we knowhow to manipulate this product of jews

biar setiap pekerjaan kita dikira ibadah. termasukla ber-fb ;)

 

so some of u do get what i'm trying to point out, alhamdulillah.

 

oooh.
got it! alhamdulillah.
i got the points.
thank you for remind this.

Rabbana ma3ak.